Monday, May 19, 2014

May the Fourth be With You 2014


As always, I´ve delayed the day of my writing until it is almost too late, so this will be short. I´m so sorry about that, but the good thing is that we can catch up when we talk this Sunday. Speaking of which, I think I´ll be calling between 1 and 3 in the afternoon Honduras time. Probably around 2, but we still have to figure out how we´re going to do it. haha We´re kind of hoping the bishop will lend us his house again, but he hasn´t offered yet. We´ll see what happens.


I was going to write more, but the lady just came and had to use my computer so she took away about 25 minutes of my time. Oh well. I guess I´ll talk to you all sunday.

Love you all,
Hna Bayles

P.s. Eileen: I saw the Romero family again (twice this week actually) and they say hello. They´re going to be traveling again this year and say it would be great to get together again sometime.
p.p.s. I´m training a new missionary who I am also training to be the nurse. Her name is sister Robles. She´s from Peru.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment