Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20, 2013

Hola familia!

De hecho, no sé que escribir en esta semana. jaja. 

Eileen, that’s great about Pioneer Day... I forgot it exists here in the land of Honduras. Today’s Lempira day here, which is to say Honduras Day. I think. haha. That’s so funny about Miah Aiono. jajaja. I’ll keep an eye out for him. I’m jealous of your apricots, but if anyone deserves a delicious apricot, it’s you. 

This week the nursing to missionarying ratio has been about 1-3, but usually it’s not so heavy a load. They say they’re sending a replacement for me, which will mean I might not have to be the nurse after all (woohoo!). Thanks for the love and for always writing. Love you tons!

Mumsie, I don’t think I got your Friday letter. I did, however, get your package today! Perks of being in the office... I get stuff wicked faster. Thanks so much! It’s such an awesome package. I absolutely loved it. :) Just so you know, as long as I’m in SPS, I can get just about anything (although it’s a little expensive here), so no worries on the survival account. 

I’m super stoked about Andrew and Kristen’s lil baby-poo! Man, it’ll be weird but awesome getting to know a new little somebody. :)

I really liked that little thing from Pres Larkin. It’s nice to think that it only takes 32 tries. haha. 

Sorry to hear about your health probs. The good thing is you’re getting errthing taken care of. I hope you continue getting better and better. :)

Love you lots, thanks for everything!

 

Pop-a-doodle-doo! We’re having a pretty wicked thunderstorm right now too. I’m writing from the mission office, which is up like 3 stories, so we get to see the whole valley all stormy and such. 

I’m jealous that you got to hang out with the fam and all. I bet it’s so fun seeing everybody changing and staying the same. Love it. 

If your incoming class has any sense, they’ll listen to y’all real good, cause y’all got some knowledge. :) 

It’s always fun when the bishopric changes around. It always causes a little bit of a stir in the ward. That’s one sad thing about us as humans, we have a tendency to be so devoted to our leaders that we sometimes get a little shaken up when things change. Let’s hope that not. 

Tell Spencer hey and congrats for his faithful service. 

Love you lots and thanks for everything!

 

Hope y’all have a great week!

 

Hna Bayles

 

Funny of the day: sometimes people wear t shirts in english that they don’t understand. Today an old man got on the bus wearing a shirt that said, “NANNY IS THE NAME AND SPOILING IS THE GAME” hahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment