Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014


Hey-a,

I have lots to tell yáll, but I don´t even know where to start. First off, this week I went on divisions... with President and the Assistants to the president. haha. It was the first time I´ve been without a companion since the good ol´ days in the MTC when the ¨zone leaders¨ had to accompany me to my sister leader meetings. hahaa. The story is that one of the sisters needed a rabies vaccine and it just so happened that she and her zone had interviews with the president in the exact day that she needed it. It also just so happened that President had an extra seat in the car and asked me if I could just accompany him and the assistents (because we live with 2 other sisters and my companion could stay with them). I said yup. But I have to say, it was SUPER weird. But, like super weird. I haven´t been without a companion in over a year, and it was a very ugly feeling. I´ve really learned to love having a companion, and I didn´t realize it would be so horrible until I was stuck in a truck with no companion but the President and the APs. Sometimes the nurse has to do strange and unheard of things. My mission is so different from any mission I´ve ever heard of. hahahaha. 

Second, I went on divisions (with other sisters hahah) as usual this week, and for the first time in 11 months, I returned to my starting point in the mission, good ol´ Puerto Cortes. It was lovely, but really weird. We also had some really cool experiences in the division. For example, We were walking and i thought, I should talk to that young girl. I did and it turns out that her family just went inactive from the church after moving to Puerto after living in Tela. God really does think about us a lot, I think. 

Other than that, things are going really well. Life is even crazier than it was before, but I think I really enjoy it. 

I hope you´re all good and that you´re happy. 

Love, 

Hna Bayles 
 
p.s. I am officially a resident of Honduras. I´ve got a Honduran id and everything. Haha Helloooooo Catracha!


No comments:

Post a Comment